Rosalind Franklin was an English chemist and x-ray crystallographer whose work was essential to understanding the molecular structures of DNA.
Quote: "Science and everyday life cannot and should not be separated."
The shirt is a wonderful diagram of everything Franklin. It is also a learning tool to easily remember more about her. Quite brilliant.
- Printed on a Bella Canvas Heather Storm unisex tee with light grey & black ink - - Printed in Houston, TX
- Material consists of 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly
- Super soft with a vintage feel
- Maintains its shape beautifully
- We recommend washing cold, inside out and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting