The dodecahedron, the fifth platonic sold has pentagonal faces. Plato believed that the dodecahedron corresponded to quintessence, the element of the heavens.
The human female is seen in a Lotus meditation position to express her divine achievement of control.
Shape stores Memory, like crystals. The ultimate shape that embodies the Phi Code is the Dodecahedron, whose Element, according to Pythagoras, is Spirit or Ether. Having 12 pentagonal faces, 20 vertices and 30 edges, it is the 3-dim form of the 2-dim Pentacle or 5 point star, that defines the shape of all your proteins. (source: Jain 108 Mathemagics)
- Printed on a Bella Canvas Heather Black unisex tee with white ink.
- Hand printed in Houston, TX
- Material consists of 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% poly, 4.2 oz.
- Super soft with a vintage feel
- Maintains its shape beautifully
- We recommend washing cold, inside out and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting