How do you navigate around a shape that is hyper-dimensional? What if walking forward brought you backwards? What if “up” brought you back “down”? And, what if I told you that this kind of geometry exists?
Here’s a 2D representation of such a thing that you can cross from one plan to another just as easy as the ever-popular Monument Valley, which pulls the same inspiration from the great M.C. Esher.
It is fun to play with the idea of infinity as it's something our brains can't fully grasp.
- This product is produced with a Direct to Garment printing process (DTG).
- Printed on a Bella Canvas tee.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton, Pre-shrunk fabric
- Super soft with a vintage feel
- Maintains its shape beautifully
- We recommend washing cold, inside out and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting