n geometry, an octahedron (plural: octahedra) is a polyhedron with eight faces. A regular octahedron is a Platonic solid composed of eight equilateral triangles, four of which meet at each vertex. The Platonic solids were known to the ancient Greeks, and Plato assigned the octahedron's element as air. The atlas beetles represent the element here in the Platonic solid.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
• Open main compartment
|Bag width (inches)||16|
|Bag height (inches)||14 ½|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap lenght (inches)||24 1/2|
|Strap width (inches)||1|