Front print features a hand drawn Merkaba or Star Tetrahedron with brand name and cube.
Back print features more hand drawn elements depicting an Atlas Scarab Beetle, wings spread, lifting an icosahedron/dodecahedron dual platonic solid representing the mastery of opposing forces; the yin and yang in balance. It stands perched upon a 64 Tetrahedron which forms a cube-octahedron, which is speculated to be the structure of "empty" space, thus showing complexity(life) arising from the void.
The sleeve print is possibly the most intriguing with a .506 original illuminated manuscript reminiscent of early Revolutionary documents. Overall giving this jacket a complete and emancipated feel.
- Material consists of 100% polyester fleece
- Hand printed in Houston, TX
- Made in the USA
- Incredibly soft & relaxed unisex zipper hoodie that lends itself to everyday wear.
- We recommend washing cold, inside out and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting