The Sierpinski Triangle on a shirt is a cool way to share the knowledge and beauty of fractal geometry to those around you. The Sierpinski triangle, also called the Sierpinski gasket or the Sierpinski sieve, is a fractal and attractive fixed set with the overall shape of an equilateral triangle, subdivided recursively into smaller equilateral triangles.
See figure 2. In the figure, in place of the usual numbers in Pascal’s triangle we have areas that are either blank t-shirt or white ink, depending upon whether the number in that position is odd or even, respectively.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• Made to Order product. Produced with a Direct to Garment printing process
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Pre-shrunk Unisex Sizing
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• We recommend washing cold, inside out and laying flat to dry
• If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting