We take great pride in Mission Control being based out of Houston. We are the first location on Earth to receive radio communication from another celestial body; the moon!
Now it's time to wear your Space City pride on your sleeve and especially your chest with this all original design, hand-drawn in-house by Vincent Fink of Point506. It features the iconic Houston skyline with its most famous sky-scrapers projecting along the horizon of a wonderfully accurate detailed ink drawing of the moon.
This one is sure to be a classic for the millennium and we hope you might wear one to express your Houston and moon-landing pride. Be ready to wear it in 2021 as we are scheduled to go back to the moon. Manned missions are back in a big way and we are looking at a Mars colony in 2030 as well. Houston will the central point of communication for every one of these missions. It's an amazing time to be a Houstonian.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• Made to Order product. Produced with a Direct to Garment printing process.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Pre-shrunk Unisex Sizing
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• We recommend washing cold, inside out and laying flat to dry
• If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting